Holes - Large #2
- Climbing Hold type: Pockets.
- Number of Climbing Holds: 4.
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate.
- Ergonomic design with a rounded lip save finger tendons.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Working Class Large Holes are some of the best pockets you’ll climb; these holds look as good as they feel to climb. Comfy Rounded lips that are easy on the tendons make it easy to lock off like a boss. And deep-positive pockets add true versatility to any setters kit—enjoy setting an array of movements, from matching to crossovers and drop knees.
Looking for more? Check out Large Holes #1 for different positivities, sizes, and shapes.